Access Control Installer
Location: Birmingham, AL
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you an un-selfish, reliable expert at what you do now?
Would people call you reserved but still serious about your career?
When your car breaks, do you work on it yourself?
If so, we would love to talk to you about coming to work with BadgePass. As a Security Installation Professional with BadgePass, your role will be pivotal in our success by helping grow our access control and security solutions customer base.
BadgePass is a stable, family-owned company on a fast growth trajectory. It has the benefits of a small company feel with the growth opportunity and excitement of a larger organization. This is a career position which includes salary, benefits, advancement opportunity and annual bonus potential.
- • Driving to customer sites daily in a company-owned vehicle.
- • Installing door hardware such as locks, readers and exit buttons.
- • Wiring low-voltage access control panels and cameras.
- • Documentation of installation via remote web app.
- • Complete and pass classes for proper State certifications / licenses.
- • Attend training classes as required.
- • Working with low voltage and working on ladders.
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- • Clean driving record
- • Ability to carry and lift heavy objects
- • Ability to use a computer and other electronic tools
- • Professional communication skills
- • Ability to work comfortably on a ladder
- • Timeliness and responsiveness
- • Ability to install and service door hardware
- • Self-motivated and sense of urgency in addressing any support issues.
- • Ability to travel and work out of town during the we
- • Team player
Interested applicants, please apply online here:APPLY
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required verification document upon hire. BadgePass is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.