Do you consider yourself a branding and marketing expert who knows how to position a product or company in just the right light, in front of the right people, and for maximum exposure?
Do you love to look for ways to do things better or faster than your competition?
If these things sound like you, you may be a great fit as our Marketing Ninja!
You’ll be bringing your expertise in marketing, branding, and business development to help drive our position in the market.
- Job Responsibilities include:
- • Competitive analysis and industry research
- • Implementation of Google Ad campaigns
- • Lead generation and analytics
- • Development of marketing programs and campaigns
- • Content development (press releases, web content, blogs, etc.)
- • Continuous assessments of the effectiveness of our marketing tactics with ability to course-correct when necessary
- • Working with the sales team to understand campaign requirements
- • Build effective marketing automation workflows
- • Create scalable marketing campaigns that deliver leads and sales.
- You would be a great fit for this role if you demonstrate:
- • Strong Self-Motivation: You have a self-starter attitude that shows that you are ready for anything, and you’ll do whatever it takes to get the job done
- • High Adaptability: You are highly flexible and comfortable working within an evolving structure, and you can reprioritize as needed.
- • Endless Curiosity: You have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for innovation and creativity
- • Strong Writing and Communication Skills: You’ll be writing and editing optimized email copy and web copy regularly
- • Extreme Organization and Execution: You are highly organized and execution-oriented, which helps you both have a laser focus on what needs to happen next and the drive to see it through
- • Strong Desire to Succeed: Mediocre results bother you to your core
Experience with GoogleAd words, SEO, and WordPress a plus.
Interested applicants, please apply online below:APPLY
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required verification document upon hire. BadgePass is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.