State & Local Government
Elevated Security and Efficiency for Government Agencies
With BadgePass ONE, you can easily create and manage photo IDs, restrict access to authorized personnel, and enhance the overall safety of your facility. Tailor your badging workflow to suit your unique requirements and enjoy the flexibility of accessing the software from any location.
Seamlessly manage personnel identification and access control, ensuring the security and efficiency of your operations.
- Design easy-to-use apps for streamlined cardholder enrollment, badge production and reader control.
- Options to create apps specific to each agency, department or cardholder type.
- Customized, secure card designs for all types of cardholders.
- Eliminate the need for employees to visit a specific location or office for photo capture and badge production. Speed up the badge production process by capturing photos on a tablet or phone.
- Secure doors and other openings with a variety of electronic reader and lock options.
- Print cards remotely or submit print jobs to a queue, allowing card printing to occur on your preferred schedule or in your preferred location.
- Create unlimited schedules and schedule exceptions for secure door access.
- Reduce the burden on your IT team by eliminating on-site servers and computers.
- Manage your annual budget easily – the system subscription includes all software, hardware, supplies and service, eliminating any surprise expenses.
Wouldn’t it be nice if cardholders from other departments no longer had to submit photos via email to have their badge printed? What if employees could easily capture photos via a tablet or mobile device and submit badges to a print queue for production? With BadgePass ONE, your card production workflow can be designed to fit your agency’s specific needs!
You can design easy-to-use apps for badge production for employees, contractors and more. Then, speed up the process by capturing photos on a tablet or phone from anywhere.
Imagine what your card production process could look like if you were no longer tied to a stationary ID workstation!
SECURE Access Control
Unlike any other door access system on the market, BadgePass ONE access control enables quick reader deployment and simple management of door access privileges.
Credentials produced through the issuance app are automatically activated during the print process, eliminating the multiple-step card activation process common with many door access systems. Even better, lost or stolen badges are automatically deactivated on reprint, increasing the integrity of your system.
Our wide variety of hardware options enables you to find the best door access reader or wireless lock for any opening, including courtrooms, evidence lockers, interview rooms, equipment storage, and more.
ADVANCED PRINTER CAPABILITIES
Once cardholder data is enrolled, badges can be immediately sent to a printer or submitted to a print queue, allowing the badging office to print cards on their schedule. Options for a single card printer or multiple printers are available – allowing your facility to design a system that meets your needs today and can grow with you.
Our IOT printers don’t require any printer drivers to be installed locally, reducing the burden on your IT staff and network. Our user-friendly portal allows real-time insights into printer status, connectivity, ribbon usage, and more.
You can choose to purchase a card printer upfront or include the hardware in their monthly or annual BadgePass ONE subscription – whichever is better for your budget!
Flexible Subscription Options
BadgePass ONE subscriptions offer the most flexible pricing model in the ID industry, designed to make budgeting extremely easy! The system includes all software, card printer(s), ribbons, and support in one easy monthly or annual payment.
Each subscription allows you to print up to the size of your cardholder database each year without worrying about ongoing supply costs; plus, you’ll never have to worry about fees for additional support plans or maintenance again!
Schedule a demo to learn more about subscription options and pricing.