REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR CAMPUS SECURITY WITH BADGEPASS ONE
Unlock a world of enhanced security and convenience for your K-12 school with BadgePass ONE photo ID and access control software. Our comprehensive solution streamlines student and staff identification, ensuring a safe and efficient campus environment.
With BadgePass ONE, you can easily create and manage photo IDs, granting access only to authorized personnel while keeping your school secure.
- Design easy-to-use apps for badge production for employees, students, volunteers and more.
- Create customized and secure card designs for all types of cardholders.
- Eliminate long lines of students waiting to have pictures taken at registration or after the start of the school year.
- Speed up the badge production process by capturing photos on a tablet or phone.
- Submit print jobs to a queue, allowing the badging office to print cards on their schedule.
- Secure doors and other openings with a variety of electronic reader and lock options.
- Create unlimited schedules and schedule exceptions for secure door access.
- Reduce the burden on your IT staff by eliminating on-site software applications, on-site servers and installation of printer drivers.
- Manage your annual budget easily – the system subscription includes all software, hardware, supplies and service, eliminating any surprise expenses.
Wouldn’t it be nice if students didn’t have to come to the main office to have photos captured or badges printed, and you could eliminate long lines during registration or at the start of the school year? What if teachers or other staff members could easily capture photos via a tablet or mobile device and submit student badges to a print queue for production? With BadgePass ONE, your card production workflow can be designed to fit your school’s specific needs!
You can design easy-to-use apps for badge production for students, employees, volunteers and more. Then, speed up the process by capturing photos on a tablet or phone from anywhere.
Imagine what your card production process could look like if you were no longer tied to a stationary ID workstation!
SECURE Access Control
Unlike any other door access system on the market, BadgePass ONE access control enables quick reader deployment and simple management of door access privileges.
Credentials produced through the issuance app are automatically activated during the print process, eliminating the multiple-step card activation process common with many door access systems. Even better, lost or stolen badges are automatically deactivated on reprint, increasing the integrity of your system.
Our various hardware options enable you to find the best door access reader or wireless lock for any opening, including classroom doors, office space, auditoriums, and more.
ADVANCED PRINTER CAPABILITIES
Once cardholder data is enrolled, badges can be immediately sent to a printer or submitted to a print queue, allowing the badging office to print cards on their schedule. Options for a single card printer or multiple printers are available – allowing your campus to design a system that meets your needs today and can grow with you.
Our IOT printers don’t require any printer drivers to be installed locally, reducing the burden on your IT staff and network. Our user-friendly portal allows real-time insights into printer status, connectivity, ribbon usage, and more.
You can choose to purchase a card printer upfront or include the hardware in their monthly or annual BadgePass ONE subscription – whichever is better for your budget!
Flexible Subscription Options
BadgePass ONE subscriptions offer the most flexible pricing model in the ID industry, designed to make budgeting extremely easy! The system includes all software, card printer(s), ribbons, and support in one easy monthly or annual payment.
Each subscription allows schools to print up to the size of their cardholder database each year without worrying about ongoing supply costs; plus, you’ll never have to worry about fees for additional support plans or maintenance again!
Schedule a demo to learn more about subscription options and pricing.