Create Reader Profile:
- Select Reader Profile under Access Control drop down menu in your portal.
- Select the plus icon to add a Reader Profile.
- Name the reader profile.
Set Up Schedule Interval:
- Choose your desired schedule interval by selecting start/end of day or a specific time.
- Note: Start of Day defaults to 12:00 AM and End of Day defaults to 11:59pm
- In most cases, you will select “Card” if you want to the door to unlock when you tap your card on the reader for that time interval.
- Note: For a more organized schedule, be sure to account for all 24 hours in a day in the intervals. You can set intervals to locked or provide specific groups permissions during non-operating hours.Select the mode for your profile (Locked, Card, Card, or Pin, Unlocked)
- Select the group(s) you want to have this set permission for that interval.
- Click the save button to save the interval.
- Don’t forget to set up weekend intervals as well. Then click save.
Assign Reader Profile to Reader Device:
- Select the devices drop down. Then Readers.
- Highlight the reader you would like to assign.
- You will have the option to change the name of the reader, view the serial number, assign a reader profile, and change the time zone for that reader.
- Select the correct profile from the profile dropdown menu.