- You will receive an email from email@example.com titled Invitation to BadgePass ONE. Be sure to check your spam folder.
- Note: This account activation email will expire 24 hours after you receive the email. If your invitation does expire, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly issue another invitation.
- Upon receiving the email, select the registration link and create your password. Confirm your password and log into the portal. Please reference the minimum password requirements.
- When you sign in, a pop-up window will appear. This is where you will input your billing information.
- Select the time zone in which you currently reside in. Then enter in your billing address. If you plan to pay via credit card, be sure to enter the billing address associated with the credit card. Then click next.
- Select the plus sign to enter payment information. Then click next.
- Note: BadgePass ONE offers 2 forms of credit payments: ACH and Credit Card.
- Review and sign the master agreements for the software, and hardware devices associated with your BadgePass ONE account.
- Note: The only accepted form of signature on the portal will be by using your email address for the account rather than your name.
- Once this agreement has been signed, you will see a summary of the initial invoice. This includes all charges that will occur upon account activation, including set up fee, base subscription, and any hardware subscriptions. Verify your information for accuracy.
- You are now able to use your BadgePass ONE software.