- To begin, open your BadgePass ONE app from either your phone, tablet, or PC and sign in.
- Regardless of the device you choose, you will follow the same steps.
- Select the App you want to execute the batch print from.
- Note: If you only have one app in your BadgePass ONE system, it will automatically default you to the search bar.
- In the search bar, search by the desired criteria.
- Note: Fields can be made searchable in the BadgePass ONE Portal when you’re designing your app.
- You manually select the badges that you want to batch print by selecting the printer icon next to each record.
- If you want to move the entire search results into the batch, you can click the three-dot icon at the top right-hand corner of the screen and select Add Search Results to Cart.
- You will notice that your print queue will change from zero to the number of badges that you are going to batch print.
- Once the records have been added, select the printer icon to view your batch printing list.
- Use the search bar to search for specific records, reset the batch printing list which will clear the queue, or select Print Batch which will send your batch to your connected printer.
- View print status by selecting the three-dot icon and selecting Print Status.
- You can view a history of single prints or batch prints. This will give you a quick snapshot of the cards that have been sent to the printer, allow you to view their status, reprint specific failed cards, or clear your history.