Badge Sharing Instruction Guide:
- To begin, ensure that you have the proper permissions to execute the sharing of the badge.
- Select the security drop down menu, then select user.
- Highlight the user that you are signed in as and verify that you are a global administrator of the account.
- Note: If you need to adjust the roles. Select the edit button and make the proper adjustments.
Receiving Permission Verification:
- Sign into the account that will be receiving the shared badge. Then select the security drop down menu.
- Select Account and verify that badge sharing is allowed in that account.
- Note: All accounts will default to allow sharing upon account activation.
- From the sending account, make your way to the database dropdown menu. Then select setup.
- Select “Badges,” then highlight the badge you want to share.
- When you select the share button, you will see a fly-out menu. Follow the prompts to complete the action.
Assign Badge to Account:
- Select the target account that will receive the badge.
- Select between creating a new entity for this badge or using an existing entity.
- If you choose an existing entity, be sure to select the correct entity for the badge.
- If you choose an existing entity, you will have the choice to ignore fields or automatically create the necessary fields for the badge to be functional immediately.
- Select Next, then verify for accuracy, then confirm the share action.
BadgePass Studio Badge Sharing:
- Be sure you have the most updated version of BadgePass Studio. Do this by going to your portal and selecting the support drop down.
- Open BadgePass Studio, then select the badge you want to assign to a new account. (Open>Select Badge)
- Select File> Assign> Follow the same prompts that are displayed on the portal.
- Review for accuracy, then select Assign.