App Sharing Instruction Guide:
- To begin, ensure that you have the proper permissions to execute the sharing of the badge.
o Select the security drop down menu, then select user.
o Highlight the user that you are signed in as and verify that you are a global administrator of the account.
o Note: If you need to adjust the roles. Select the edit button and make the proper adjustments.
Receiving Permission Verification:
- Sign into the account that will be receiving the shared badge. Then select the security drop down menu.
o Select Account and verify that badge sharing is allowed in that account.
o Note: All accounts will default to allow sharing upon account activation.
- Make sure you are in the account that is sharing the app.
- To begin sharing the app, make your way to the Apps button on the list of drop-down menus on the left side of your screen.
o Select the app you want to share.
o Select the share button (see image for reference)
- Choose the receiving account.
- Then select if you want to create a new entity or use an existing entity.
o If you choose an existing entity, make sure you select the correct entity in the drop-down menu.
- Select Next, then verify for accuracy, then confirm the share action.